Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Britax Bsmart 3 or 4 or else the oyster?

(2 Posts)
pollyhelene Mon 10-Oct-11 22:23:14

hi

I'm a first timer looking at prams and am keen on the oyster, but trying to make sure I've checked out similar and am not blinkered by it too much, as I know not all reviews are good.

I've just come across the Britax Bsmart and can't find much about it - I know it was the vigour previously, but there is not a lot about that either. Can anyone tell me anything they like or hate about it, and most importantly whether it is a serious contender to the oyster?

Thanks!!

suzie38 Mon 10-Oct-11 22:34:30

The seat isn't very upright so my DD refused to sit in it and would make herself slide out especially as there's no footrest, only a leg rest...And it seemed massive but i think that's mainly caused by the hood...I loved the Vigour though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now