Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger City Select

(5 Posts)
lynlynnicebutdim Mon 10-Oct-11 15:21:39

I live in Guildford in Surrey and would very much like to kick the tyres of the new City Select. Can anyone suggest somewhere reasonably nearby where they can be viewed?

I need to convince DH that ugrading our old P&T sport for the BJCS is a good idea.

Tiggywunkle Mon 10-Oct-11 15:53:12

How old are your children because if they are beyond babyhood then the BJCS may not last you long before it becomes too heavy to push?

lynlynnicebutdim Mon 10-Oct-11 16:01:47

1 will be a newborn, and the other will be just 2yo when/if it is purchased.

Tiggywunkle Mon 10-Oct-11 16:49:41

So you should be fine for a while then smile I wasn't sure from your message if you already had a double Sport.

lynlynnicebutdim Mon 10-Oct-11 20:57:49

i do have a sport. i haven't bought the doubles kit for it. No need yet a DC2 is not due to arrive until May 2012.

my sport is fairly clapped out though. the foam handle is all wrecked, the shopping basket is ripped. am just not keen on having newborn slung under the toddler seat on the sport and even less keen on the fact i cant put a car seat on it while the second seat is on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now