Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

iCandy Peach extension straps

(5 Posts)
zebedeethezebra Mon 10-Oct-11 13:57:48

DS is 21 months and tall and skinny. The straps on his pushchair are now too tight, particularly if he is wearing any bulky clothing. I'm worried that come winter with all the extra layers I'll struggle to do them up at all.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can you get some extension straps or longer straps? The iCandy website didn't suggest that any were available. I don't want to buy a new pushchair since we'll probably only need it for another 6 months.

Tiggywunkle Mon 10-Oct-11 14:26:21

I am assuming you have had your Peach since birth? I bought my first one in March 2010 and at the time you were offered extension straps. I simply phoned iCandy up and they popped them in the post to me. They were a pain to fit but did make a difference although the crotch strap was still short. But they may well send you the latest straps instead which are huge. Give iCandy a call smile

Tiggywunkle Mon 10-Oct-11 14:26:57

Sorry, they were replacement larger straps I got rather than extension ones.

zebedeethezebra Mon 10-Oct-11 14:52:32

Cool! I've just phoned them and they will send me some new waist straps free of charge! Thanks Tiggywunkle

Tiggywunkle Mon 10-Oct-11 14:54:53

That's ok. I am guessing you can't get to the crotch strap to replace it. You will find the crotch strap will still be too short but the new waist straps will help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now