Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

The herqules has an occupant!

(10 Posts)
Daisybell1 Sun 09-Oct-11 16:02:20

My little girl arrived 2 weeks ago and is currently snoring away in her carry cot. We've finally been out with the Herqules (terrible weather and me having a c-section having kept us inside for too long) and is amazing. Although it weighs a tonne, and is seriously wide, its an absolute dream to push, really really light.

The little occupant seems to like it too - was squalling a bit as we set off, but was fast asleep 5 minutes down the bridleway, despite it being really rocky.

I absolutely love it!

Does this make me a proper pram addict now?

pramsgalore Sun 09-Oct-11 17:01:32

congratulations smile

Tiggywunkle Sun 09-Oct-11 17:31:52

Congratulations smile
Which are you trying your daughter in next? ;)

Daisybell1 Sun 09-Oct-11 18:19:44

Thank you!

Now need to get my parents to bring over the Urban Detour, methinks, and try that round the farm....

Wonder if having had the c-section will help me get something lightweight hmm

GoodAndBluts Sun 09-Oct-11 18:21:18

Oh you definitely need something lightweight, definitely a BJCM!

pramsgalore Sun 09-Oct-11 18:28:43

yes, you will need a pushchair for shopping, one for round the farm, one for the car, one for short trips out, one for long all day trips, a light weight one, an off road tank, have i covered all angles grin
oh and a tiny one for holidays wink

Daisybell1 Mon 10-Oct-11 11:16:55

Ooh yes, I think more are definitely needed. Now OH really liked the BJCM when we saw it in the shops - will start to work on him <starts plotting in evil baddie type way>

fairimum Mon 10-Oct-11 12:14:14

def need a 'non-muddy' buggy that stays int he car for shopping trips!! We have a big 'dog walking' buggy and a smaller 'non-muddy' one for shopping! lol

Daisybell1 Mon 10-Oct-11 20:38:11

Yes, non muddy would be good, as would 'non shop demolishing'.... I went on a shopping expedition today with the Herqules and nearly flattened Clinton Cards...

thisisyesterday Mon 10-Oct-11 20:41:04

haha at shop demolishing. I used to have a double teutonia, which is as big as it is heavy. beautiful pushchair but well, not great around town if I'm honest

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now