Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stroller help please!!!

(7 Posts)
milk Sat 08-Oct-11 11:21:19

I am looking for a stroller that is tiny when folded, weighs no more than 6kg, parent facing, and can recline.

Apart from the Quinny Zapp Xtra, are there any other strollers out there?

pramsgalore Sat 08-Oct-11 11:28:39

the phil and teds smart, will parent face with the verso adaptors here
shop.philandteds.com/push/smart-stroller-buggy-phil-and-teds?buybutton

Tiggywunkle Sat 08-Oct-11 11:35:58

The Smart is not tiny folded! It's very long! The Zapp Xtra doesn't sit uprightish when parent facing - it only reclines flat or at an angle.

milk Sat 08-Oct-11 11:48:56

That sucks sad

but thanks for the help smile

aswellasyou Sat 08-Oct-11 13:13:23

I wouldn't say the Zapp Xtra's small folded either because the seat unit doesn't fold. It's also a real pain to fold/unfold the chassis and I hate the wheels on them personally.
Is there anything you can compromise on?

milk Sat 08-Oct-11 15:30:49

I guess the most important things are the small fold up size and the reclining function.

Tiggywunkle Sat 08-Oct-11 16:03:08

Have you seen the Bumbleride Flyer? It's about 8.5kgs though.
If it's small folded pushchairs with a recline you want rather than parent facing then look also at the Maxi Cosi Noa, the Babyhome Emotion Xtreet, the Petit Star Zia and the Leebruss Takeoff. If you can handle thin and flat then the Baby Jgger City Mini and B-Agile are both worth a look. More substantial pushchairs like the Bugaboo Chameleon, Baby Jogger City Select and Recaro Babyzen all have very flat folds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now