Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Zapp extra...I have some questions...

(4 Posts)
mogs0 Wed 05-Oct-11 19:26:27

I have just bought a secondhand Zapp off eBay (I haven't collected it yet though).

I have also seen a Zapp with a reclining seat, is that called the Zapp extra? Is it possible to buy the reclining seat unit to fit a normal Zapp frame? Also, can you get a carrycot to fit the Zapp frame or it is just a maxi cosi?

I can't really believe I have bought another buggy but it seemed like a good option for my tiny car boot after squeezing the bugaboo in it and it was a real bargain grin.

fairimum Wed 05-Oct-11 20:17:28

you can buy the zapp xtra seat unit direct from quinny - you also need little adpators that come with the seat, then it can face either way as well as recline! Not aware of a carrycot though.

mogs0 Wed 05-Oct-11 20:21:21

Thanks! I have just found a website that sells the seat unit for £85, is that a good price?

Tiggywunkle Thu 06-Oct-11 10:11:26

It sounds about right. Please please if you plan to switch between the car seat and seat mode find somewhere safe to keep the round adaptors. They are incredibly easy to lose, misplace, roll away down a drain and cost £30 to replace. At that price it's cheaper to have two Zapp chassis - one for the seat and one for the car seat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now