Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Donkey Proper padded travel bag options

(3 Posts)
DontTellAnyonebut Mon 03-Oct-11 18:38:10

After my chameleon got battered a couple of times, we invested in the Wheeled transport bag and it's fab. However, they haven't released one for the Donkey.

I now feel like the Donkey (see what i did there?). Just spent a fortune getting a double buggy for PTB in an attempt to have one thing new and it doesn't have an effing travel bag for the plane. We travel alot as DH isn't English.

Aaargh. Does anyone know of any alternatives?

elk4baby Mon 03-Oct-11 18:46:46

Are you absolutely positive the wheeled bag you have won't fit the Donkey?! (no offense intended)
I have the Bug wheeld bag and my City Select actually fits, with both seats! So if you fold the Donkey to the max (get it as compact as possible), do you think it might actually go in there?

[granted, you may need to carry your nappy bag or roll up and stuff the fabric shopping basket in your carry-on]

DontTellAnyonebut Mon 03-Oct-11 18:52:03

Perhaps but 2 seat frames, it's pretty snug as it is? I used PTB as Precious Third Born, so there will be 2 fully kitted bits not one and a shoppping bag (though there will be plenty of those too!).

I may be able to get wheels and frames in the bag and then get another, less robust bag just for the chassis. Very irritating and the Bugaboo website doesn't mention trying to squeeze it into the Chameleon's bag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now