Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent facing smallish pram....

(7 Posts)
Nicplus2 Sun 02-Oct-11 21:12:17

I have been looking at the sola/urbo is there anything else other than bee this is a similar kind of size n weight with parent facing option?
Tia

Squigglywiggly Sun 02-Oct-11 21:15:16

We use a babystyle oyster. Lightweight and folds easily. Can face either way. Colour packs good too! Always complemented.

Nicplus2 Sun 02-Oct-11 21:18:49

Sorry forgot to add i have the oyster plush and am just not feeling the love for it, i think its bulkier than the original but the main reason i dont like it is that the seat doesnt lay back fully, mines on ebay at the mo @ only 8 weeks old blush

JarethTheGoblinKing Sun 02-Oct-11 21:22:00

The ones that have been mentioned are the only ones I can think of tbh. Have you looked at the other M&P ones? The skate is meant to be very good.

nicolamumof3 Mon 03-Oct-11 02:42:53

Bono had this search too dd is 10w and still n carrycot ATM but then have bee+ for her as smallest one piece rf I could find

Nicplus2 Mon 03-Oct-11 18:43:42

i must say the bee always seems to get good reviews i am watching a few on ebay smile

elk4baby Mon 03-Oct-11 18:49:15

If you can wait, then the Baby Jogger City Versa could be a great solution. Their City Mini is great, though doesn't rear-face - the Versa will!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now