Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Pram mattress question

(5 Posts)
KessieW Thu 29-Sep-11 12:53:54

Hello everyone

New member here, first post, hopefully posting in the right area etc - let me know if not please!

I'm expecting in mid-Dec.. I've a (possibly stupid) question regarding a pram mattress please. We just got a second hand Quinny Buzz 3. Do we have to get a mattress, or is it possible to do without one (e.g. blankets underneath etc) as the pram (carrycot) is used for only a brief period of time and it is £15 I can do without potentially wasting if it's unnecessary spend?

Sorry if I sound stupid asking this, it's all new stuff to me :/

Many thanks in advance
Kessie

pramsgalore Thu 29-Sep-11 12:58:09

did it not come with a mattress?

pramsgalore Thu 29-Sep-11 13:06:01

looking at pics they come with a type of moses basket mattress and you will need this, i would always buy a new mattress, even if the old one looks new, but thats just me,

KessieW Thu 29-Sep-11 13:06:32

Ah well you see it WAS a stupid question after all! Just inspected the pram closely and it does indeed have a mattress. I only got the stuff back home a couple of days ago and did not check it too well.

THANK YOU very much pramsgalore and sorry to have troubled you smile

pramsgalore Thu 29-Sep-11 13:08:59

thats ok smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: