Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pram mattress question

(5 Posts)
KessieW Thu 29-Sep-11 12:53:54

Hello everyone

New member here, first post, hopefully posting in the right area etc - let me know if not please!

I'm expecting in mid-Dec.. I've a (possibly stupid) question regarding a pram mattress please. We just got a second hand Quinny Buzz 3. Do we have to get a mattress, or is it possible to do without one (e.g. blankets underneath etc) as the pram (carrycot) is used for only a brief period of time and it is £15 I can do without potentially wasting if it's unnecessary spend?

Sorry if I sound stupid asking this, it's all new stuff to me :/

Many thanks in advance
Kessie

pramsgalore Thu 29-Sep-11 12:58:09

did it not come with a mattress?

pramsgalore Thu 29-Sep-11 13:06:01

looking at pics they come with a type of moses basket mattress and you will need this, i would always buy a new mattress, even if the old one looks new, but thats just me,

KessieW Thu 29-Sep-11 13:06:32

Ah well you see it WAS a stupid question after all! Just inspected the pram closely and it does indeed have a mattress. I only got the stuff back home a couple of days ago and did not check it too well.

THANK YOU very much pramsgalore and sorry to have troubled you smile

pramsgalore Thu 29-Sep-11 13:08:59

thats ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now