Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger City Mini 4 wheel - how wide when folded?

(5 Posts)
sabas Sun 25-Sep-11 23:55:15

Is the BJCM 4 wheel as wide as the Peach?

I currently have the Peach but need to remove a wheel to get it to fit into my new car boot (61 Polo). I had decided on the BJCM as my 2nd pushchair, but am now worried that after all the time taken to pick it it is a no go as it will be as wide (or wider!) than the Peach and I can't remove a wheel to make it fit!

Anyone with any experience?

Tiggywunkle Mon 26-Sep-11 00:54:05

Folded with wheels the BJCM4 is 78.5 x 61 x 25 cms. The Peach chassis is 70 x 60 x 30 cms. So a similar size but the Peach has the seat measurment on top. Its dead easy to remove Baby Jogger wheels and pop them back on again. I think between the Peach and the BJCM4 you have about the perfect pair of pushchairs smile

sabas Mon 26-Sep-11 17:29:45

Tiggy, the BJCM wheels can be removed, even on the 4 wheel version then? I didnt realise that, is it as easy as removing a Peach back wheel?

Looks like I have nothing to worry about then wink

thanks again for your invaluable advice!

Tiggywunkle Mon 26-Sep-11 19:07:06

I am 99.9% sure they will be like all the other Baby Joggers and just pop off. They are even easier than the Peach smile

sabas Tue 27-Sep-11 16:40:56

Thanks Tiggy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now