Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

How much to ask for P&T sport with extras?

(5 Posts)
mogs0 Sat 24-Sep-11 17:53:30

I have posted a thread on the ebay section about whether to list my P&T sport as a whole package or to sell each bit individually.

I have the sport buggy, doubles kit, storm cover, full sun cover, parcel cell (underbasket bag thingy) and a travel bag.

There are a couple of signs of wear but the seat fabrics are in in excellent condition.

Would £275 be an unrealistic price to ask on ebay? Would i be more likely to reach that amount if I listed each bit individually?

mogs0 Sat 24-Sep-11 20:12:09

I also have a lazyted which I've only been using for two weeks - it's brill and I'm considering not selling the doubles seat so I can keep using it.

MrsM75 Sat 24-Sep-11 20:14:38

I have the same situation, I actually have more accessories than you have though and have been tracking similar on ebay, and they are not going for more than £215-£250...I personally woul want to buy the set than lots of individual items as a purchaser as I would get irritated having to bid on all the different bits and run the risk of not getting everything I wanted.

pramsgalore Sat 24-Sep-11 20:28:57

i have just sold mine for 200 [sport pushchair/doubles kit/raincover] and the person who bought it had been put off buying one with everything as she did not need the bits, i would sell it with the doubles seat and raincover and sell everything else on there own, you will get a poor price if you don't include the second seat.
not many people would want a travel bag included and people who do will already own a p&t, the suncovers fetch a good price in the spring

mogs0 Tue 27-Sep-11 23:01:49

Thanks both.

MrsM - I see what you mean, I've just been bidding on a buggy that was split into 5 bits and stupidly thought that if I got outbid on one item then I'd be outbid on all so wouldn't end up with one or two bits...I won 3 out of the 5 which are pretty useless without the other 2 items hmm. Anyone'd think I was new to eBay - I've been buying and selling for 8 years so really should know better!

Prams - I agree about having to sell the doubles seat with the buggy but I've seen a couple sell for a good price recently with just the buggy on it's own.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now