Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Any hope for a used Donkey?

(9 Posts)
elk4baby Fri 23-Sep-11 15:19:09

It seems to be the answer to all my prayers, but...can't afford a new one sad

Do you think used ones will comne up any time soon? What's the best place to look for them?

suzie38 Fri 23-Sep-11 15:25:06

I might have one in the near future but i won't accept peanuts for it though.

elk4baby Fri 23-Sep-11 15:37:37

I'm not really looking for a peanut-priced one, I am realistic. However, I really can't justify paying the full RRP to DH....
He's insisting I wait "a few months" (his words - AARGGH! sad) for used one to come up before I fork out the full price.

elk4baby Fri 23-Sep-11 15:38:08

Ideally, I'd like a black base & blue upper. What are the colours of yours?

suzie38 Fri 23-Sep-11 15:42:26

Mine is black base with off white fabrics that haven't been used...I've used my Cameleon customs from day 1.

Tiggywunkle Fri 23-Sep-11 16:03:38

I keep looking out for one too! If I don't get a wriggle on my eldest will be too big! Lol

elk4baby Sat 24-Sep-11 19:08:12

By the way, to the owners of the Donkey:
Do you find it heavy as a single?

(obviously, it's quite weighty as a double, but then they all are...)

suzie38 Sat 24-Sep-11 19:59:26

No...It's as light as a feather to push even fully loaded...Only time it's hard work is up a steep hill...It literally pushes itself...I get amazed every time i take it out because it's not my only pushchair, so it feels a breeze compared to my others, not that they are hard to push themselves.

suzie38 Sat 24-Sep-11 19:59:53

Only time it feels heavy is when getting it in and out of the car.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now