Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Hooks for shopping bags on MacLaren prams

(5 Posts)
shabang Thu 22-Sep-11 12:01:35

Hello

I am fed up of shopping bags etc sliding down the handles of my easy fold up Maclaren.

How do you stop this from happening? Has anyone got any good clips or anything else they can recommend?

Help!! and thank you

pramsgalore Thu 22-Sep-11 12:16:14

what about one of these to put your shopping in and also with it straped to the back of your buggy it should also stop the bags you hang off handle bars from slipping down

one of these

pramsgalore Thu 22-Sep-11 12:18:01

www.johnlewis.com/230415688/Product.aspx?source=63258

Tiggywunkle Thu 22-Sep-11 12:22:37

Would these mummy hooks fit on a Maclaren somewhere? I have loads of these. They velcro on. Have you also seen Hamster bags? They hold bits and pieces but I guess would stop bags sliding down too? One of my friends had a Sunshine kids organiser on the bag of their quinny the other day - a long one that almost touched the floor - and that should fit a Maclaren and again would stop things sliding down the handle and provide space for bits and pieces - but most organisers would do this.

MonkeysPunk Thu 22-Sep-11 14:58:27

I've used the mummy hooks on a maclaren - also the hamster bags are pretty good too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now