Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

P&T Explorer out of stock EVERYWHERE online?

(4 Posts)
YouHaveNoPowerOverMe Tue 20-Sep-11 09:33:46

What is going on?

I've looked at loads of places and they all seem to be out of stock in nearly everything.

I can't get the black/apple one I wanted anywhere. The only one available on Boots is the black navy. John Lewis are out of stock on a lot of them. Kiddiecare the same.

Anyone know what's going on or are they just REALLY popular?

YouHaveNoPowerOverMe Tue 20-Sep-11 09:41:49

Oh John Lewis have changed the website. Now they have black and red in stock!

Still can't find a black/apple one anywhere though!

pramsgalore Tue 20-Sep-11 10:17:09

have you considered looking at the verve, i own one and love it, i have had the e3, sport and vibe aswell and i think the verve beats them all, it fold with second seat still on, the back seat reclines [the whole seat reclines not just the fabric] and it has 4 wheels which do make a huge difference.
but if not your cup of tea then theses have the explorer in black/apple in stock grin

www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/pushchairs/phil-and-teds/242/phil-and-teds-new-explorer-sport-dash-classic-vibe-pushchair-buggy-explorer.html

YouHaveNoPowerOverMe Tue 20-Sep-11 10:20:50

Hi. Thanks for the link! Fantastic! grin

I did look at the verve but a bit out of my price range.

The pram will be for a 1yr old and a 2 1/2 yr old. The toddler walks pretty much everywhere now so jut need a good single that has the option for toddler to jump in should he need to.

Anyway, very happy now so thank-you. Lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now