Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Icandy peach or Silver Cross Surf

(7 Posts)
catthymcc Sun 18-Sep-11 18:35:05

Hi,
I've finally narrowed it down to these 2...
Wanted lightweight frame/easy fold down/forward & rear facing/ red colour, & these both tick the boxes.
With the surf the biggest advantage is thats its suitable for birth, looks good, & is a good price too.
The Icandy I'll have to fork out extra for the carrycot, but it is gorgeous looking, a local retailer is doing me a good deal on it, & hubby thinks it looks better quality (& more manly....)
Am I being swayed by the icandy trendiness....
Hard to find direct comparison on these 2 as seem to attract different customers.
Any opinions welcome...
Thxs.

Tiggywunkle Sun 18-Sep-11 20:14:47

I don't know much about the Surf but I love the iCandy Peach. It's always been my favourite luxury single. I love the great seat units, styling, large basket, easy fold, large hoods and more. With the new Blossom kit on it also makes a fabulous tandem too. Great resale value later as well.

aswellasyou Sun 18-Sep-11 22:02:15

I'd say the Peach. I think it's better quality, it'll push better and you can add a second seat on for a future child if you have another within a couple of years or so.

leannac Tue 20-Sep-11 21:12:54

I love my icandy peach!

catthymcc Fri 23-Sep-11 15:25:26

Hi,
The icandy has been ordered.... Granny saved the day, her first grandchild, so only the best wld do...
Thxs, Cathy

Bachie Mon 08-Oct-12 21:44:46

Went to see the iCandy peach jogger and Silver Cross surf at the weekend. Can't decide between them!! I think the Silver Cross looks less bulky and is slightly lighter but the icandy has more space in the storage basket. The silver cross can also be used from birth with the foam inlay for the seat whereas you have to buy the separate carrycot with the iCandy for use between 0-6 months. Any views welcome!!

Madwife28 Tue 09-Oct-12 11:01:38

Peach!!! I had both and it was much much better x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now