Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pram Travel Bags...help!

(3 Posts)
SKT27 Mon 12-Sep-11 10:59:48

Hi there, I live in Germany and thus will be doing a lot of 'to-ing and fro-ing' back and forth to Blighty, thus I will need a pram bag to stop dear old Easy-jet wrecking my pram [and I can fill it with baby clothes!]. Does anyone have good recommendations [pref online] where to get a good one? I don't have much money, so the cheaper the better.
I have a Silver Cross pram if that helps. It's crazy that they all don't do one that goes with the pram! Also, do you know if you put your car seat in the pram bag as well to save on luggage costs?
Many thanks!

aswellasyou Mon 12-Sep-11 11:29:56

There's a universal one here and a second hand one here. I assume it's not a coachbuilt pram because I don't think you'd find a bag for that too easily!

SKT27 Mon 12-Sep-11 14:05:21

No the coachbuilt is too classy for me! That is perfect thank you - I think it is the same maker for both.
Thanks very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now