Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

new p&t explorer inner tube - from where?

(4 Posts)
clara10 Sun 11-Sep-11 21:02:20

So after 1 yr the front wheel inner tube is bulging, pushing the tyre from the wheel rim on both sides. I've deflated and reinflated twice. Seems to be a weakness in the inner tube. But hey-ho, it's done hard work with 2 dc and smashed up/down a lot of kerbs. So where do i get a new one - anyone?

pramsgalore Sun 11-Sep-11 21:15:43

try ebay, or any p&t stockests or here
www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/index.html

JPJPJP Tue 11-Oct-11 14:23:42

I've used www.pushchairinnertube.co.uk several times before.

They have a guide on there that shows how to fit the new inner tube - even I managed it!

At first I thought their advice about getting two tubes instead of one was just a sales ploy, but they are right with their laws page: you always get a pucnture at the most inconvenient moment. It is handy to have a spare tube in stock for when that happens

Moredofbumsnet Wed 12-Oct-11 14:30:10

I had this and the bike shop told me that it was not an inner tube weakness but to try again. So I took it out ,put it in and inflated and hey presto, 4 years later, the tyre is still fine. P and T sell innertubes on their website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now