Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best pushchair to take on plane/holiday?

(4 Posts)
Esme11 Sat 10-Sep-11 20:34:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tiggywunkle Sat 10-Sep-11 23:11:46

The Baby Jogger City Mini is fab, but for travel and as a lightweight pushchair, the Maxi Cosi Noa is fab. The BJCM is more of a sturdy pushchair whereas the Noa is a lightweight stroller. Both are great pushchairs!

nicm Sat 10-Sep-11 23:27:16

hi, don't have this one but we got a techno xt for ds1 when he was 6 months for travelling and got the maclaren travel bag too. i take it to the gate and then pack it and all the stuff i don't need for the flight in it too. has survived well but the last time i got it back the bag was torn. glad it wasn't my good pram.

smile

saoirse86 Sun 11-Sep-11 11:40:08

I went on holiday when dd was 10 months and just bought a cheap second hand stroller. It was a ziko frankie and was perfect for what we wanted. I wouldn't have wanted to take a new or expensive pushchair after hearing about so many people having them mangled!

Most airlines don't let you take them onboard, unless maybe you have no other hand luggage at all. But maybe try contacting the airline first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now