Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Vibe 2 recommendations

(5 Posts)
Holidaysressential Sun 04-Sep-11 22:59:57

Thinking of getting vibe 2. Anyone have one and if so please share your thoughts on it.
Did anyone remove the main seat cover and have just the peanut in the newborn phase?

pramsgalore Sun 04-Sep-11 23:07:29

can not help you re the vibe2, but have you considered the verve, i now have one and love it, think it is the best p&t model they do and i have had the sport, e3, vibe1, it is so much more sturdy with the 4 wheels and is so easy to push and fold with doubles seat still on.

friggFRIGG Mon 05-Sep-11 11:03:46

i agree with prams having had all the same models as her i now have the verve and it's the best tandem ever!i LOVE it.

Tiggywunkle Mon 05-Sep-11 11:11:58

However for serious off road eg beaches, mud, the Vibe with it's larger single front wheel is meant to be much better. The Verve struggles with anything soft as the front wheels just bend inwards. But for everything else the Verve is better and the Verve copes fine with everyday rough surfaces, pot holes, grass etc.

pramsgalore Mon 05-Sep-11 16:09:33

i took the verve off road, not deep muddy tracks or sandy beaches granted but def off road in a wood on unmade paths, very uneven and it was fine, and to tell you the truth if you want a pushchair to go that off road then you need a mountain buggy which is made for it,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now