Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

BJCM with buggy board?

(5 Posts)
SkipToTheEnd Thu 01-Sep-11 13:29:02

I love my BJCM and so does my 2 year old ds but I watch my nephew (20 months) a few days a week and use a Maclaren techno double when I have them both. I hate it though!

DS does walk ok but not far and not quick so I'm thinking a buggy board on the BJCM for the school run would be good.

Anyone used one?

What should I get? Never used one before and I'm a bit clueless about them really!

pramsgalore Thu 01-Sep-11 13:33:22

baby jogger now sell their own buggy board here it is
www.babybirds.co.uk/shop/-p-4042.html

SkipToTheEnd Thu 01-Sep-11 18:07:00

Thanks for that grin

Does anyone have any experience with them or other makes on the BJCM?

Jojay Thu 01-Sep-11 18:11:09

I used one and it wasn't great tbh - the handle got in the way of ds's head. The buggy board was from Argos, their own brand one might be better.

happywheezer Thu 01-Sep-11 18:11:39

We have just bought a BJCM and bought a buggy board(not a BJCM) one, it makes it hard to move aroundwith the toddler on it. The great thing about the BJCM is that it is easy to push and you sort of lose that with the buggy board.
It's still great though. And whilst husband was fitting it John Lewis, looked at the double, which was great too.
My 3 year old is very tall and he sat in it today, and it's the only pram so far that he has fitted in comfortably. Shame I had to carry the 3 month old!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now