Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Has anyone heard about Stokke releasing a double buggy?

(3 Posts)
Sexolette Mon 29-Aug-11 16:09:03

That's it really. Saw a rumour online and am hoping it's true as in Feb I will have a newborn and a 13.5 month old - eek!!

I love my Stokke and would be so happy with a double!

Otherwise currently considering the O Baby Zoom, anyone know anything about those?

Tiggywunkle Mon 29-Aug-11 17:26:29

I know nothing at all about Stokke releasing a double. However if you like taller pushchairs have a look at the Mima Kobi because it is fab!
Re the O'Baby Zoom. It's fairly long (but so are most tandems) but my issue with them is the quality. I hear the guarantee isn't very long and repairs are expensive, plus they do fall apart...so it's a possible issue.

Jojay Mon 29-Aug-11 17:30:14

No idea about the Stokke but if you like the Zoom, check out the Baby Jogger City Select.

Not so long, and good quality. I love mine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: