Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

iCandy Peach Jogger or Strawberry

(4 Posts)
MrsRV Sat 27-Aug-11 08:57:25

Anyone else got their eye on these? I know they're not out yet but wondered how many have pre-ordered which one and why? I quite like the look of the jogger but looks considerably more money than the Strawberry!?!

Tiggywunkle Sat 27-Aug-11 11:13:10

Yes it does look around £100 more. Does this help at all? because I like the side by side photos. Is there a reason you want the Jogger rather than the standard Peach? Are three wheels important?

MrsRV Sat 03-Sep-11 17:27:40

Thanks Tiggywunkle that link was really helpful... I have a vauxhall corsa so I think it would be sensible to go with the smaller pram - which seems to be the Peach Jogger when folded. Still can't decide though... would be good to actually see them side by side - shame there is a delay with production!

Tiggywunkle Sat 03-Sep-11 21:42:26

The only thing I will say is that there is an important difference ie the Peach Jogger is a 2 part fold and the Strawberry is a 1 piece fold. You may actually find that because of the V shaped fold of the Jogger chassis and then the long seat unit that it doesn't fit as well as the one piece Strawberry which will sit neatly in one chunk. I have the standard Peach and it fills my boot because I can't stack it neatly IYKWIM! It is a shame production is delayed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now