Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Help! Milk spillage on icandy liner - how do I clean it?!

(7 Posts)
sabas Sat 27-Aug-11 01:03:49

DS spilt milk on the liner of his icandy pram today, it had dried to a very noticible darker stain before I spotted it! I have no idea where the booklet for my Peach is so need some advice on how to clean the liner? Can I machine wash or does it need hand-washed or is it a sponge off job? confused

Any help appreciated!

Tiggywunkle Sat 27-Aug-11 10:11:20

I don't know if it helps but the instruction booklets for iCandy pushchairs are on their website for download. I will see if I can find mine inns few minutes.

Tiggywunkle Sat 27-Aug-11 10:36:52

The instructions just talk about sponge cleaning the seat unit. There's nothing specific about the liner. Why not post a message on iCandyUKs Facebook page?

aswellasyou Sat 27-Aug-11 10:46:59

I would and do wash anything in the washing machine on 30 degrees. I don't care if it says dry clean or sponge wash only! I've never had anything come out with any problems. <fingers crossed, touch wood>

suzie38 Sat 27-Aug-11 11:06:59

I'm the same as aswellas you everything goes in the machine unless it's not removable...In that case i wash with washing up liquid and hose/jet wash down.

sabas Sun 28-Aug-11 19:15:19

Thanks for all the advice. I have just finished cleaning the liner, started off with a sponge but ended up using the shower attachment to rinse the whole thing after attacking the stains with bio washing powder and water. Then spun it in the machine, line drying as I type.

Fingers crossed all the milk stains have disappered or else it will be a 30 degree wash!

SammiLewis86 Sun 10-Jan-16 01:47:55

Hi. Does anyone know if I can remove the all the fabric off my icandy peach or some good tips on cleaning them. Thanks 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now