Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

uppababy vista.... off road?

(8 Posts)
fairimum Thu 25-Aug-11 20:46:26

so how is it off road? fields.... wooods??? beach?? Would it work instead of my broken vigour?

MonkeysPunk Thu 25-Aug-11 21:46:12

Fields, woods ok. Cobbles will push fine but a bit of a lumpy ride. Pebble beach? No. Sandy beach? Maybe where the tide just went out...not on deep dry sand though ....nothing does that well though.

fairimum Thu 25-Aug-11 21:52:41

thank you smile How big is the seat unit? thank you smile

MonkeysPunk Fri 26-Aug-11 11:04:43

I will have to get my tape measure out later, it is really big. Plenty of head and leg room for my 3.2y old. Lots of room for his legs too. One of the reasons we love it. Lots of room for sleeping and its so light and easy to push. Even with a three year old.

fairimum Fri 26-Aug-11 12:13:06

thank you smile

fairimum Sun 28-Aug-11 17:13:46

Thanks MonkeysPunk! We have just been to look at the vista and hubby loves it and says we can get it soon!!! woooo smile just wondered if you could measure the width of the back wheels for us so can check will fit our front door???
thanks SO SO much for all the advice!! now just to work out what colour!!! really like the blue-ish one we saw today... hmmmm...... also did susie write a review when she got hers? just cant find it!

suzie38 Sun 28-Aug-11 18:28:36

No i don't think i did because i didn't use it for very long.

fairimum Sun 28-Aug-11 20:39:25

just wonder why not? thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now