Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Folding buggy with good sized wheels for nursery run - BJCM?

(5 Posts)
BranchingOut Wed 24-Aug-11 15:25:11

We have a McLaren quest, but I am thinking it might be a bit tedious on our nursery run - at least 15 minutes with some large kerbs and rough pavement surfaces.

The storage area is a fairly small rack, but I have seen a Bee accommodated inside.

Is there anything with slightly larger wheels that also folds down fairly small?
Was thinking of looking on ebay.

sleepevader Wed 24-Aug-11 16:25:21

Baby jogger city elite may be a better bet than the mini. Only folds slightly bigger

mamadivazback Wed 24-Aug-11 16:25:59

The BJCM would be fab for you, we bought one for the exact same purpose and loved it.

It's not the best to push on rough ground but I think it was far better than most strollers and I did have a 3 year old in mine. It folds relatively compact but if you take the front wheel off it is flatter and even more so if you take the back wheels off.

I'd recommend it.

Tiggywunkle Wed 24-Aug-11 17:19:17

I agree with the Elite. If it's too wide stored then the wheels pop off in seconds making it slimmer. But it's not much bigger than the City Mini.

BranchingOut Thu 25-Aug-11 06:38:44

Thanks, will take a look at both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now