Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

lightweight stroller/buggy

(8 Posts)
mummytasha11 Tue 23-Aug-11 22:22:14

hi everyone,

currently have the mothercare spin and love it but i need a light weight stroller that grandparents can share when i return to work...so need it to be light weight, easy to fold, recline position for sleeping. my ds is 7 months old as well so ideally would still like quite a padded comfy seat

I have been trawling internet sites and umm-ing and arr--ing all week!

can anyone give me any suggestions?
I quite like the look of the mamas and papas luna mix but havent seen alot of great reviews

Tiggywunkle Tue 23-Aug-11 22:29:41

Baby Jogger City Mini or Baby Jogger Elite if you want more luxury smile

FriggFRIGG Tue 23-Aug-11 23:55:08

^agreed grin

FriggFRIGG Tue 23-Aug-11 23:56:00

p.s. dont get the luna,it's shite. <bitter experience >

Suzihaha Wed 24-Aug-11 00:10:20

Micralite superlite saved my life, but it doesn't lie completely flat. The seat reclines and is a bit hammock-like and both DSs have slept in it.

It weighs less than our Maclaren Techno and you can push it through sand/snow/gravel easily.

sazm Wed 24-Aug-11 00:19:42

i also have a bitter experience of my brand new £160 luna mix - which i sold after using twice for 20 mins each time for £100 sad
was awful,very unstable and tipped both backwards and sideways,harness useless.

Fiolondon Wed 24-Aug-11 09:39:20

Hi. I bought a second hand Maclaren Triumph on ebay for about £36 as a second buggy. It's great and the covers come off for washing. Obviously try to get one that is fairly new to avoid problems with the wheels if second hand. But it is really small and light, goes in the car no problem at all. It sort of feels like a stripped down sports buggy compared to our main one! It flies along. We will probably use it for holidays etc as it has a shoulder strap you can carry it with!
Good luck
Fiona

mamadivazback Wed 24-Aug-11 16:28:30

Baby Joggef City Mini

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now