Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Arch the vigour just broke.... What now?

(9 Posts)
fairimum Sun 21-Aug-11 19:46:41

the vigour has been fab does everything we need, tipping bucket seat, rear facing, off road -
But the clip that holds the frame open has just snapped on one side.... Is there anything else that does all we need? Or just get another vigour.... OH not keen seeing as this just broke..... Help!!

FriggFRIGG Sun 21-Aug-11 21:22:47

oh no!
how about the strider?! looks good i reckon!

fairimum Mon 22-Aug-11 07:33:12

Ooohhhh thanks had a look, but one review says only 2 recline positions.... Hmmmm.... more research needed I think!

I just wish there was something I could buy new that fitted what we need so can take back etc if breaks! Lol

mumtoaandj Mon 22-Aug-11 21:16:04

i am selling my vigour 3 frame and bucket seat if you want it.

fairimum Wed 24-Aug-11 09:33:36

it is the 3+ frame i need sad Thanks though

fairimum Wed 24-Aug-11 09:42:05

would love the icandy peach jogger but been delayed again, also rather out of my price range.... is there anything else similar?

Tiggywunkle Wed 24-Aug-11 12:58:27

ICandy Apple Jogger?

fairimum Wed 24-Aug-11 12:59:29

I have been looking at the apple jogger but people keep telling me how huge nad heavy it is - does anyone know if it is bigger folded than the vigour for example? is it wider the the vigour?

Tiggywunkle Wed 24-Aug-11 14:17:31

It is big folded. I don't know in proportion to the Vigour though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now