Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

petite star zia funky foormuff and do i need a liner

(6 Posts)
irishqueen Tue 16-Aug-11 08:41:39

Got mega bargain on a zia yesterday for DD (5 months) in black but no foormuff! I would really love a funky bright footmuff to jazz it up ( god I sound like my mum) or even a nice dark green one. Cany anyone recommend somewhere (I'm on a bit of a budget) and do I need a seat liner?
Thanks

aswellasyou Tue 16-Aug-11 10:33:23

The Zia ones are £10+postage here but are 'reworked', or £15+postage here. Or do you want something patterned or cheaper?

aswellasyou Tue 16-Aug-11 10:37:41

This one looks nice to me.

irishqueen Tue 16-Aug-11 11:12:03

Love love the green one!! I'm not averse to a bit of fur or patterns at all. I don't do pink though.

irishqueen Tue 16-Aug-11 11:12:03

Love love the green one!! I'm not averse to a bit of fur or patterns at all. I don't do pink though.

aswellasyou Tue 16-Aug-11 21:34:32

I'm quite tempted by the green one myself! I can't find any cheap patterned ones-they tend to be about £25+ I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now