Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Help! Trying to find an all-terrain forward and rear facing buggy

(14 Posts)
Starinarama Mon 15-Aug-11 16:13:09

I have spent hours trawling through the net to find an all terrain buggy that will allow me to have my child facing me if required. The only ones I seem to find are very expensive, don't have any storage or are bloomin massive!
Any tips would be so useful as my eyes are starting to go blurry with too much online action!!

FriggFRIGG Mon 15-Aug-11 16:24:51

britax vigour 3,you can find it v cheap on ebay and its a fab buggy.i used mine though woods and all sorts.smile

lynniep Mon 15-Aug-11 16:27:05

my hauck infinity is pretty good (and was cheap). the only issues I've ever had with it is the straps are a bit unforgiving (so no big old snow suits -there just isnt enough room) and the basket is too small. I've battered the hell out of it at outdoor shows and through the woods etc, and not had any punctures or wotnot.

mamadivazback Tue 16-Aug-11 21:03:26

Jane Slalom Reverse

aswellasyou Tue 16-Aug-11 21:58:39

The Maxi Cosi Mura might work but I don't know anything about it.

BikeRunSki Tue 16-Aug-11 22:03:12

Maxi Cosi Mura weighs about 100 tonnes.

ParkerRocks Tue 16-Aug-11 22:10:48

I use my Britax b smart on all manner of surfaces- on the beach, in the woods, cobbles. It copes fine, if terrain is bad I just lock front wheel. It's the newer version of the vigour. Although many people prefer the vigour I've never used one but have no complaints with my B smart 3.

seeksnewnamewithgsoh Tue 16-Aug-11 22:19:33

I love my B Smart too. Sometimes I think I'd like it with air tyres, but I don't know if I could cope with the punctures. I've pulled thorns as long as my thumb out of my tyres on more than one occasion.

sleepevader Wed 17-Aug-11 15:33:53

herqules spin second hand

mumo75 Wed 17-Aug-11 19:48:07

im selling both mine
slalom reverse £200
herqules spin £100
pick up from Bristol or you can arrange a courier
xx

sidorek Wed 17-Aug-11 22:38:32

did you try teutonia?

MonkeysPunk Wed 17-Aug-11 22:52:12

The only one I would consider is the koelstra latinique. It looks more practical than others to me.
If you choose forward facing instead to keep the cost down, I would choose the nipper 360. It's so brilliant to push, so light and manouverable!

Starinarama Thu 18-Aug-11 17:40:47

Thanks guys, really appreciate your comments

Daisybell1 Fri 19-Aug-11 11:54:51

Herqules Raptor 3 Spin!!!!

Now discontinued but to be found on ebay/preloved - I got mine for £50 including the hard carrycot and its GORGEOUS

<yes am still obsessed. No, baby hasn't arrived yet>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now