Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

this is a bargain right? perite star zia

(9 Posts)
irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 13:25:32

Been lurking on these threads and been torn between a second hand if I can get it BJCM and a petite star zia however looked on mothercare and it was 53.74 ... Tis a mistake apparantly but I hotfooted it inti the branch ( as had a 50 quid gift card) and ordered one!
Is this good? If so advise you to make hay while sun shines. Reassure me. I need a light weight easy fold petite buggy!

irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 13:50:19

Bumping for more pram addicts

irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 13:50:21

Bumping for more pram addicts

sleepevader Mon 15-Aug-11 13:53:22

It is lightweight and easy fold. Its not a patch on the BJCM but still a good value choice. I used to want one but finally got a BJCM instead.

nurseryvalue.com do good deals on reworked ones for similar price.

Have a play when you get it on carpet. Check out handle heights okay for you and anyone else using it (bit low in my opinion)

irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 14:28:30

I'm a shortie as is dp so hope its the business! I have a silvercross surf which I love but this is more for public transport!

irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 14:28:37

I'm a shortie as is dp so hope its the business! I have a silvercross surf which I love but this is more for public transport!

irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 15:28:56

Bump!!

irishqueen Mon 15-Aug-11 15:28:56

Bump!!

mamadivazback Wed 17-Aug-11 10:25:56

It is a great price for a Zia but it's not a pushchair I'd recommend.

I wanted one for a while but ended up getting a baby jogger city mini, have since used a Zia whilst looking after a friend's DD and have another friend who has one for his DS, both have used them from birth.

My issues are short handles (uncomfortably short I'm 5ft 3), slumped seat, front wheel seems to stick a lot and it's heavy to push with a 19 month old average child in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now