Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Reclining 1 piece pushchair????

(4 Posts)
emmylou157 Thu 11-Aug-11 22:02:25

Hi,
I am looking for some expert pushchair advice. I need a 1 piece fairly light pushchair that reclines for my 1 yo daughter for holidays and everyday. We have a silver coss surf but thats a bit of a faff to get up and down and takes up loads of boot space.
Any ideas apart from the BCJ - I have borrowed one of these and love it just want to have a look at some other (cheaper) options!

Thanks

Zobofrags Thu 11-Aug-11 23:40:11

What about the petite star zia one piece compact folding three wheeler or the toys r us version bruin zia stroller...I was coming on here to post for advice...not sure which one to go for! My husband won't stretch to a babyjogger!! sad mothercare do a version to I think it's called a vivo or something like that!

Tiggywunkle Fri 12-Aug-11 00:33:43

The Noa...its fab smile I have written about it on the 'Tiggy' thread.

PrincessScrumpy Fri 12-Aug-11 12:20:32

We looked at a Maclaren for holidays but I didn't like the recline so ended up with the Obaby unbrella fold one. I can't fault it - not as nice to push as my iCandy but handy and small. DD slept in it a lot. I think it only cost around £60 in Mothercare, including rain cover.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: