Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Silver Cross Linear Freeway - Pushchair Mode

(6 Posts)
GlaikitFizzog Wed 10-Aug-11 22:55:54

We've now started using the parent facing upright setting <sob> as DS is 14 weeks and nosey!

The only thing is the the fleecy liner bit witht he foot muff look really untidy. Have I put in on wrong? I've got it going under the bar at the front nad the straps are through the holes. I just looks like its too big. Is it just because DS is still small?

mamadivazback Thu 11-Aug-11 07:48:01

Good Morning,

If the straps are through the slits on the back of the footmuff and the crotch strap is through the base then nit is on properly.

I have'nt owned one of these but used one a long while ago now and I can't recall does the footmuff have any ties or something to secure the back oor does it just go throuugh the slits?

If it has ties or something they are normally on the back or at the top of the footmuff if not then it is a common problem for footmuffs to slip down but once he gets bigger you won't see it slouching as much smile

GlaikitFizzog Thu 11-Aug-11 11:00:28

Thank. There aren't any ties. Just the straps. I just thought I wasdoing it wrong!

LittleMissFlustered Thu 11-Aug-11 15:35:35

If it's anything like the Classic it has nothing to anchor it. I bought some sticky on velcro for mine, and that sorted out. If you're not wanting to deface your pram you might have an issue though. If you're good with a needle perhaps you could tack it into place with strong thread? That at least can be removed easily and will not show as much.

duckymum Thu 11-Aug-11 21:35:00

Mine is a few years old now, don't know if they have changed design, but at the top "head" end of the liner there are slits - the press studs that attach the hood to the back can go through these and hold the liner in place.

I found with DD that the footmuff did look a bit big when she was small - looked better when the footplate was folded down.

DS is sitting upright rear facing but have left the apron on for the moment.

clarabella18 Fri 12-Aug-11 23:20:46

Isn't the top of the cosytoes elasticated so that it hooks over the top of the pushchair seat?
My ds is still in the pram mode though not for much longer I fear at 13 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now