Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Desperate please help!

(8 Posts)
JulesPR Wed 10-Aug-11 19:20:57

I'm desperately trying to find the right rearward facing pushchair for my 5mth old (she is profoundly deaf therefore I want to be able to see her!) I had been told (wrongly!) that the iCandy Peach Jogger was due for release in June - it is now Oct at the earliest. Can anyone suggest an alternative?

I do a lot of off road walking so I need something that is robust but relatively straightforward to collapse so g/parents can use it too.

FriggFRIGG Wed 10-Aug-11 23:02:56

hmmm maybe a britax vigour,for the interim,then get your peach jogger when it comes out? the vigour is a great buggy,and come up cheap on ebay.smile

suzie38 Wed 10-Aug-11 23:11:30

Ditto the Vigour...Comes with either 3 or 4 wheels.

suzie38 Wed 10-Aug-11 23:12:37

I've got rear facers for a similar reason but it's DH with severe hearing loss...DD isn't talking yet so don't tend to rear face much at the moment.

Tiggywunkle Thu 11-Aug-11 00:03:54

Is the icandy Apple Jogger a rearfacer?

seeksnewnamewithgsoh Thu 11-Aug-11 00:07:47

Another vote for the vigour. I have a B Smart and I can't fault it. I'm the only person in my group of friends who hasn't switched pushchairs yet - DD is 14mo and still rear facing.

The only thing about the BSmart is the wheels are solid not air, which I think the Vigour has, but it's still great over all terrains.

MonkeysPunk Thu 11-Aug-11 08:22:07

There's also the koelstra latinique, which looks excellent too!

suzie38 Thu 11-Aug-11 08:41:56

Only the original Vigours, not the +'s, have air tyres.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now