Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Advice on pushchairs needed!

(8 Posts)
WicketWoo Wed 10-Aug-11 18:23:11

I am looking for a stroller that I can keep in the boot of my car (it is a big boot) that will work as a lightweight stroller when my littlie is a little older but that is compatible with a maxi cosi pushchair whilst he is proper little.

Any advice appreciated?

mamadivazback Wed 10-Aug-11 18:54:38

Baby Jogger City Mini and car seat adapters. It is a nippy little pushchair that folds so easily with one hand and the seat is plenty big enough for a 3/4 year old.

WicketWoo Wed 10-Aug-11 20:09:17

Never heard of this one. It looks good though and it reclines yay!! Will look onto prices etc

Many thanks for advice

mamadivazback Thu 11-Aug-11 08:02:05

Hi again just checked this.

I forgot to say I would suggest you get the newer 4 wheel version as it will be more stable than the 3 wheeler with a car seaat on top, you can also buy a soft carrycot for it too.

They are hard to find with prices in stores other than Boots, Tesco or Mothercare which all seem to be pricier than online stores. If you email PreciousLittleOne (I linked to them above) they send you the price and if you find it cheaper elsewhere they refund you the difference +10%, they are great to deal with smile

aswellasyou Thu 11-Aug-11 10:32:10

Another cheaper option is the Britax B-Mobile with Babystyle Oyster Maxi Cosi adapters. The adapters are exactly the same shape as Britax adapters but Britax don't do MC adapters for their own pushchairs. Most strollers aren't compatible with carseats so there probably aren't many more options.

Tiggywunkle Thu 11-Aug-11 12:28:42

I think the best suggestions are above but the Zapp also takes a maxi Cosi but there is no seat recline. There are a whole host of larger pushchairs which take a maxi cosi seat eg the iCandy range, the Baby Jogger City Select, the Bugaboo Chameleon etc which still aren't what I consider to be huge which you may wish to look at.

izzybiz Thu 11-Aug-11 12:34:08

There is the Zapp xtra now.

WicketWoo Mon 15-Aug-11 09:44:32

Thank you all for the advice. I am going to go and look at all the ones suggested to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now