Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Best travel and leave in the car stroller

(4 Posts)
mamma1mia Sun 07-Aug-11 21:54:27

Hi all, We are going on a long haul flight to America (DD will be 20months) and are looking to get a light weight stroller for our holiday but also to be used as a leave in the car type of buggy after. I have a mini so the smaller the better would be handy. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Tiggywunkle Mon 08-Aug-11 00:25:37

A Maxi Cosi Noa or a Baby Jogger City Mini are my suggestions smile I have both and they are both fab although the Noa is more of a lightweight stroller. I also have a Babyhome Emotion Xtreet which we like too but I prefer the Noa to that.

mamadivazback Mon 08-Aug-11 08:25:28

What is your budget?

My first reccomendation would be the Baby Jogger City Mini as it lays flat, has a ventilated back, excellent hood/sunvisor, massive seat unit and is soo easy to fold and it folds in half rather than lengthways so is pretty compact BUT they are expensive at around £100 second hand and £180 new so maybe a bit much to pay for just ocassional use but if you plan on using it a lot at home I'd go for it.

MonkeysPunk Mon 08-Aug-11 09:01:36

Maclaren volo if wanting really light and only occasional use. www.pramworld.co.UK had some around £70 which was a good price.
It has no layback but is extremely light and simple. It has a fantastically secure harness.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: