Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best travel and leave in the car stroller

(4 Posts)
mamma1mia Sun 07-Aug-11 21:54:27

Hi all, We are going on a long haul flight to America (DD will be 20months) and are looking to get a light weight stroller for our holiday but also to be used as a leave in the car type of buggy after. I have a mini so the smaller the better would be handy. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Tiggywunkle Mon 08-Aug-11 00:25:37

A Maxi Cosi Noa or a Baby Jogger City Mini are my suggestions smile I have both and they are both fab although the Noa is more of a lightweight stroller. I also have a Babyhome Emotion Xtreet which we like too but I prefer the Noa to that.

mamadivazback Mon 08-Aug-11 08:25:28

What is your budget?

My first reccomendation would be the Baby Jogger City Mini as it lays flat, has a ventilated back, excellent hood/sunvisor, massive seat unit and is soo easy to fold and it folds in half rather than lengthways so is pretty compact BUT they are expensive at around £100 second hand and £180 new so maybe a bit much to pay for just ocassional use but if you plan on using it a lot at home I'd go for it.

MonkeysPunk Mon 08-Aug-11 09:01:36

Maclaren volo if wanting really light and only occasional use. www.pramworld.co.UK had some around £70 which was a good price.
It has no layback but is extremely light and simple. It has a fantastically secure harness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now