Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Xplory owners . . .

(3 Posts)
Slanted Tue 02-Aug-11 17:28:06

What age were your DC when you had the seat in the upright position?

DS is just shy of 5 months. He much prefers being in a sling anyway, but was OK in the Xplory when we were using the carrycot. We now use the pushchair seat, and he hates it. However, today I put it upright, and he sat in it whilst I ate lunch with friends. He really seemed to enjoy it.

But when we left I put it back in the reclining position, as I was worried he is too young to be in it upright. He has excellent head control, but can't yet sit up unaided (although is always trying).

Is he too young to be in it when it's upright and moving?

BuntyCollocks Tue 02-Aug-11 21:32:33

I've had my ds in the pushchair part from probably about 4 months. He's always had good head control, and really enjoys being able to see everything. He got very frustrated with the carrycot. I think at 5 months, given what you're saying, he'd be fine. My ds is six months and loves the fully upright active position.

Slanted Wed 03-Aug-11 06:46:56

Thanks, Bunty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now