Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

maclaren triumph or silvercross pop????

(5 Posts)
threecurrantbuns Mon 01-Aug-11 23:13:13

Im on a budget so cant stretch to a more expensive maclaren, will not be a full time pushchair as i have a bugaboo but still want it to be comfortable, long lasting etc

MintChocAddict Mon 01-Aug-11 23:17:21

Had a Maclaren Triumph which did the job fine as a second buggy, lightweight,easy to steer etc but always felt that most upright position was still a little reclined for my DS. He seemed to spend a lot of time pulling himself forward. HTH

suzie38 Tue 02-Aug-11 06:12:42

I did a swap and got a Pop...It was awful.

MonkeysPunk Tue 02-Aug-11 06:55:59

I rather like the maclaren triumph, there is also a maclaren globetrotter on the mothercare website. This is like a volo but with the recline system of the triumph.
Use code EN84 at checkout at mothercare for 10% off your order.
I heard a few bad tales about the poor quality of the silver cross buggies, including some which had frames that broke in half!

Vajazzler Tue 02-Aug-11 07:11:38

Maclaren definitely. There is no better umbrella fold than theirs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now