Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Bugaboo chameleon

(4 Posts)
Tinkerisdead Mon 01-Aug-11 09:20:48

Help. Cleaned all my accessories fabric pack etc. Mattress has a breathe easy mesh insert, does it go on top ie directly under baby or at the bottom between the mattress and wooden support board. I can't remember which way it was before I washed it all.

Tiggywunkle Mon 01-Aug-11 09:37:34

Is it really thin like fabric paper? If so it goes on top of the wood with the mattress on top? If it's anything else then I dont know.

Tinkerisdead Mon 01-Aug-11 17:26:51

No it's like a stiff mesh. Inside the mattress cover was foam mattress and breathe mesh stuff like you get on a cot mattress but I can't remember which should be next to baby. Anyone? Can anyone peer inside their mattress cover?

Tiggywunkle Mon 01-Aug-11 19:33:16

Hmmm I think it should be next to the baby.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: