Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What compares to the Chicco CT 0.4?

(6 Posts)
welliesandpyjamas Mon 01-Aug-11 08:26:46

Chicco CT0.4 has those fab big strong wheels, great for uneven pavements (the bane of my daily pushing) but I keep missing out on them or getting outbid on ebay. Does anyone know if there is another buggy/small pushchair with similar wheels? Thanks

aswellasyou Mon 01-Aug-11 10:09:49

Have you looked at the Chicco Multiway? It looks very similar to me but the wheels might be a tad smaller.

welliesandpyjamas Mon 01-Aug-11 19:06:04

Looks good. And what a great price! If only it wasn't pink!

mamadivazback Tue 02-Aug-11 08:42:55

The CT0.4 compares to... well shit but the newer version is the Multiway which improves a lot on it. grin

Kiddicare £99.99

£35 +own courier

Do remember though it is the width of a proper pram so not ideal for buses etc if you want something like that the Jane Energy has good wheels on a smaller chassis.

aswellasyou Thu 04-Aug-11 22:44:00

I've just come across this Multiway on eBay and that you might be interested. smile

welliesandpyjamas Fri 05-Aug-11 08:32:49

Thanks for finding that, aswellasyou. Very kind of you :-)
Got it on my watch list now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now