Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Buzz hoods, are they all the same fitting?

(4 Posts)
welliesandpyjamas Sat 30-Jul-11 21:33:13

Just bought my first Quinny Buzz, an older 3 wheel one, but it turns out there are holes in the hood windows, so I need a new hood. Before I start bidding or buying, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me whether it matters which model you are buying for? I.e. Can I buy a newer hood for an old quiunny etc? Will they all fit?

Thank you, experts smile

sazm Sun 31-Jul-11 17:02:24

the newer ones are totally different in the way they fix to the pram,so dont think they will fit sad
i had a 2006 model - the one where the seta fabric poppers on,
the newer models have fabrics which 'slide' on and off with wee plastic rods that fit into the sides of the frame smile

welliesandpyjamas Mon 01-Aug-11 08:24:02

Thank you sazm (again! My MN Buzz expert! wink)
It's what I thought by looking at pics but it isn't mentioned anywhere.

sazm Mon 01-Aug-11 10:07:29

aww ta lol, my friend bought my black buzz from me,then got a pink one,she loved the pink colour (newer buzz) but could not get the fabric back on the frame properly after taking it off to wash,the older ones are a MUCH better design.the hood isn't as good on the newer one either x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now