Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bag clip for a Quinny Zapp

(5 Posts)
PrincessOfWails Mon 25-Jul-11 13:10:17

Yes, I know you're not supposed to put a bag on the handlebars etc, but I promise that I'm really careful. smile
I've been hanging my changing bag over the handles, but it keeps slipping down - can anyone recommend some clips to hold it in place? Thanks!

choclily Mon 25-Jul-11 13:33:24

i used one of those net shopping bags that you can buy that hang off the back of buggys, this also may stop your changing bag from slipping down. i think boots sell them and mothercare, although you may find them in one of the many pound shops smile

PrincessOfWails Mon 25-Jul-11 16:57:06

Lovely, thanks! I saw some of the clips in Boots the other day but couldn't work out whether they'd go on the Quinny!

choclily Mon 25-Jul-11 18:06:56

this is what i mean www.boots.com/en/Clippasafe-Stroller-Net-Bag_16480/

choclily Mon 25-Jul-11 18:10:35

try this link above did not work www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NET-BASKET-QUINNY-ZAPP-BUZZ-BLACK-bag-/150594025288?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item23101a7748
this is the kind of thing, although mine was a universal one i got from i think boots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now