Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

When to progress from a carrycot to the pushchair seat?

(6 Posts)
orchidee Thu 21-Jul-11 10:19:16

My baby is almost 3 months old, has good head control and is long (91st centile.) He has almost out grown the carrycot. Help!

pramsgalore4 Thu 21-Jul-11 10:20:55

what pushchair do you have

orchidee Thu 21-Jul-11 10:41:08

Uppababy vista www.uppababy.co.uk/Vista-pushchair-pram.html, the seat can tilt in 3 positions so it doesn't have to be upright.

There's an insert available but it'd take a few weeks to arrive and by then he'd have reached the insert's upper weight limit.

pramsgalore4 Thu 21-Jul-11 11:05:39

here you go http://www.uppababy.com/support/
uppababy say the seat can be used from birth grin
At what age can I begin to use the VISTA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the VISTA?)

Bassinet: The VISTA’s bassinet is appropriate for an infant from birth to 20 lbs. or until the child is able to lift him or herself up.

Toddler Seat: A parent can begin to use the toddler seat from birth as well if they choose to. The VISTA toddler seat is safe for children weighing up to 50lbs

orchidee Thu 21-Jul-11 11:19:19

Thanks for that! I'd looked on the US site but hadn't spotted that section.
CanI blame newborn sleep deprivation? smile

pramsgalore4 Thu 21-Jul-11 11:21:22

grin glad i could help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now