Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

where can I go and see demo pushchairs

(4 Posts)
Nanny01 Wed 20-Jul-11 19:52:28

Would like to see the britax bmobile, baby jogger ( 4 wheeler) and some other small fold pushchairs. We are in berkshire so can't really go up to kiddiecare up North. I like the Graco fusio and bee. But need to try them folded in the back behind the rear seats of our Grand Picasso to make sure no expensive mistakes are made. PLease tell I can get a nice pushchair

pramsgalore4 Wed 20-Jul-11 20:00:39

i would say look in your local phone book and work your way through the independent baby shops, i think you will be surprised by how many pushchairs some of them have on display, we have one near us, its only a small shop, but they have loads on display all lined up one after another in little rows.

pramsgalore4 Wed 20-Jul-11 20:03:59

alot of people make the mistake of thinking that the smaller shops will be expensive, but i have found that mothercare are expensive and the small shops have got some good deals and they are more helpful.

JarethTheGoblinKing Wed 20-Jul-11 20:19:32

John Lewis in Reading are good, IIRC there's a nursery shop in abingdon that's pretty good too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now