Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Easylife 3 wheeler pushchair, please help!!

(3 Posts)
izzies Wed 20-Jul-11 19:04:02

hi
Have a bought an easylife pushchair from ebay, it arrived via courier and i love it but cant for the life of me figure out how to fold it down!! Have emailed the seller who hasnt bothered to get back to me, and failed in my you tube/google search. Can anyone talk me through how to collapse it please :0)

MonkeysPunk Wed 20-Jul-11 22:39:35

There should be instructions on www.secondchildhood.co.NZ I would link but am on my mobile.
If you stand at the front, unpopper the lower part of footrest fabric and fold back into seat.
Either side of frame are two levers which you raise, then release the red safety clasp and going to the handlebar end you pull towards yourself (helps if brake is on). You may need to jiggle the side levers upwards again. Watch you don't trap your fingers anywhere.
You can look up roundabout distributors online and ask them to email instructions too.

izzies Thu 21-Jul-11 22:47:23

Thankyou sooo much for your help, will give it a whirl tommorrow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now