Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight pushchair and pram reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Hello lovely pram ladies - can anyone recommend a cheap courier please?

(4 Posts)
controlleddemolition Tue 19-Jul-11 15:19:56

I need to courier a Maclaren Twin Techno within the UK, but it's not an urgent delivery and I wondered if anyone could recommend a courier who could send it on at a reasonable price.

When I bought it it was couriered for about £11 or £12, as I recall and I think that was next day so I wondered if anyone knew any budget ones who could do it over a longer timeframe.

Thanks in advance!

Guildfordnanny Tue 19-Jul-11 15:27:34

Try Parcel2go or Parcel Monkey. I prefer the former but sometimes the latter if you aren't in a rush are unbeatable although less reliable.

naturalbaby Tue 19-Jul-11 15:29:33

Parcel Monkey. Can't remember what i paid but i charged £12 to the buyer then realised it worked out much cheaper in the end - was only a maclaren quest though!

controlleddemolition Tue 19-Jul-11 21:15:45

thanks all

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: