Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

pram like out and about nipper but with a carrycot?

(5 Posts)
Poweredbypepsi Mon 18-Jul-11 22:14:11

I loved the double out and about nipper we had but would like a proper carycot since my new baby is likely to be sleeping in it during the day.

Is there a single pushchair like the nipper with a carrycot?

Guildfordnanny Mon 18-Jul-11 22:25:41

The Baby Jogger City Mini or Elite? Or the Trends for Kids Joggster Twist? Or a Mountain Buggy Swift or Urban Jungle?

aswellasyou Mon 18-Jul-11 22:27:13

Maybe one of the Mountain Buggies? I've never had either so I don't know if they push similarly.

nicm Tue 19-Jul-11 22:54:47

hi, i have a double nipper and have the carrycot from my teutonia double wedged in! it doesn't attach but is not able to move at all. maybe try a carrycot out in the shop? i used this with ds2 until he was 6 months.

smile

RunningGuerita Wed 27-Jul-11 18:11:17

The MountainBuggy Swift. Amazing three wheeler, 3cm narrower than the Out'nAbout and you can get a carrycot (which we did and didn't regret). I absolutely love it! We go everywhere in it (don't drive) and have taken it on buses with no problems as it is so narrow and the handle folds down. Love it, love it, love it. Check it out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now