Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mothercare xtreme instructions wanted!!!

(5 Posts)
abbsthesnail Mon 18-Jul-11 13:26:00

hi, I'm totally new to Mumsnet, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to help me.
I've just bought the mothercare xtreme 3 wheeler travel system from a seller on eBay. The pushchair is brand new and still has all the cellophane etc intact.
I've just put it together, all quite simple and straightforward... BUT...
I've put the rear brake on and can't get it off...
I've put the wheels on, but can't work out how to take them off...
I've unfolded the buggy, but youve guessed it, I can't work out how to fold it up again!!!
I'm sure all these problems just have a knack, but as the pushchair is new and quite an expensive purchase, I don't want to force it and break it before I even put the baby in it!!!
If anyone can help me with my little issues, id be very grateful as at the moment the puschairs is sitting fully erected in the middle of the living room and is quite frankly getting in the way!
Cheers everyone
X

JarethTheGoblinKing Mon 18-Jul-11 13:27:12

Is it this one?

help.mothercare.com/resources/mothercare/products/Xtreme_UPDATE_091110

JarethTheGoblinKing Mon 18-Jul-11 13:28:59

I realise you didn't actually ask for the instruction manual, but thought it might be a good place to start grin

abbsthesnail Mon 18-Jul-11 20:53:19

Brilliant! Thankyou!
I did look on mothercare site but must have missed it.
It's 76 pages long!!! Who would have thought a puschairs would need 76 pages of instructions! :-o

JarethTheGoblinKing Mon 18-Jul-11 22:23:50

Ah, google is your friend smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now