Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

mamas and papas xcel chassis

(1 Post)
pjs3 Sun 17-Jul-11 17:37:50

hi, is there anyone out there who has an xcel chassis and has had any problems with the centre bar just above the basket.I bought this chassis about four years ago then my pregnancy went wrong,so we put it back in the box and put it away.To cut along story short we now have a little girl.The pram and chassis came out of storage but 7mths later the bar snapped(where it is connected to the outside frame)I visited the closest m&p factory shop who agreed to have it repaired as a good will jesture, as the chassis was more than two years old & in mint condition.On my way home from town on friday the bar snapped again in the exact same spot(gutted! & only 14mths since the last repair) .I'm starting to wonder if I have faulty chassis.sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now