Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

which pushchair?? Advice please!

(6 Posts)
AgathaPinchBottom Sun 17-Jul-11 17:22:30

Hello - I have a britax buggy/pushchair and its just broken. I need a new one pronto and am at a loss as to what I should buy. I have an enormous 5 month baby boy - he's closer in size to 9 month old. Anybody have any advice? tips gratefully received!

Guildfordnanny Sun 17-Jul-11 17:40:31

If you don't mind just forward facing then the Baby Jogger City Mini is fabulous pushchair. If you can afford it the Bugaboo Bee gets great reviews. The Babystyle Oyster seems to be well liked too.

allthefires Sun 17-Jul-11 17:43:55

Depends what you are after. I will always recommend baby jogger city mini - it's compact, light, easy to fold, lifetime warranty on frame, and easy to push a heavy child in.

What happened to old pushchair though? Would be asking for a repair/replacement as per your consumer rights.

allthefires Sun 17-Jul-11 17:44:32

Oh Guildfordnanny- I type too slow!

AgathaPinchBottom Sun 17-Jul-11 19:31:34

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated (yes will try Britax for refund)!

Guildfordnanny Sun 17-Jul-11 19:32:27

At least I am not the only one who thinks it's a fabulous pushchair. We use ours nearly every day because it is so simple and easy to use. LO was very sock in ours yesterday and I simply unpoppered the seat and showered it all down. Fantastic! It looks like new now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now