Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Have you ever taken your Bee Plus on a plane?

(5 Posts)
Tabitha8 Fri 15-Jul-11 14:59:25

I don't have one, but do have something a similar size and weight. Will it get damaged do you think, and, if so, do they have to pay me for it?
I'm not sure which airline I'm going with, but a general idea would be great smile.

MeriNisipPoissons Fri 15-Jul-11 19:29:14

Buy a padded travel bag, have used a padded bag for Bug Cham and MB Double and P&T and all survived fine tho infant seats only in a unpadded bag where scratched badly and seat belt guide was cracked.

Tabitha8 Sun 17-Jul-11 15:57:28

Ah, that's an idea. Thanks!

Nanny01 Wed 20-Jul-11 19:36:19

Can only say please invest in a proper travel bag, we bought 2 bee's back from the States and they weren't very gentle on them. The frame was scratched. Even if you buy a second hand bugaboo bee travel bag off ebay it would save damage. I have seen them just hurl them down shoots at airports. When we went again I bought the travel bag for our baby jogger and it had no damage. The pushchairs still had to go through xray which took time.

rogersmellyonthetelly Wed 27-Jul-11 06:36:43

I have taken many a pushchair on the plane, they don't pay out for it when they trash it (I say when not if) I had a Luna which came off with the fabric cobered in black grease marks and the frame had warped due to something being thrown on top of it, a pliko came off with a wheel missing. In the end I bought a bee because of the padded bag you can get for it and no problems since.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now